Live, interactive Panel Discussion with experts in Technology, Law, Marketing and HR – sharing critical info on how to scale and grow your business RIGHT NOW while protecting you from common problems facing business owners.
This panel discussion will cover these topics.
TECHNOLOGY: John Richardson, Founder, Amazon Stores 4 You
● How to scale your business without spending a fortune on technology
● Protecting yourself against the most common technology nightmares
LAW: Roy Schneider, President, Schneiders & Associates, LLP
● Legal Structures that can simplify your growth and lessen your personal risk
● Trade Secrets – How to protect your most important business assets
MARKETING: James I. Bond, President, U.S. Management, LLC
● Multi-Channel Marketing – how to reach more people with almost the same effort
● Simplifying the Selling Process – multiply sales with systemic selling
HR: Shannon Knupp, CEBS, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CCP
● California Wage & Hour Laws and Land Mines to Avoid
● What’s new for California Family Rights Act, etc.
Bring your questions. This live, interactive Panel Discussion with four of Southern California’s leading experts in Technology, Law, Marketing and HR will discuss what’s needed to grow your business successfully in California today, while protecting yourself from internal and external threats that can affect you. With more than 100+ years of combined experience, this should be a lively discussion on just about everything you need to grow your business profitably in today’s business environment, while avoiding the types of problems many business owners do not consider… until it’s too late.
Moderated by James I. Bond, after brief talks by each speaker, we will be answering your questions. This should be a lively discussion on topics many business owners have been requesting details on.
Our Panelists Include:
John Richardson, Founder, Amazon Stores 4 You, President of Ameravant, a leading Santa Barbara-based technology and Amazon and Wal-Mart ecommerce consulting firm;
Roy Schneider, President of Schneiders & Associates, LLP, one of Ventura County’s leading law firms;
James I. Bond, President, U.S. Management, LLC, a leading behavioral management and marketing consulting firm; and
Shannon Knupp, CEBS, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CCP, one of Southern California’s leading human resource consultants.