This live, interactive webinar session is designed to help you explore the tips and tricks of small business retirement plans.
· What is a 401(k)?
· What are the different types of retirement plans available? (401(k), SEP, etc.)
· Traditional or Roth? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
· Maximum contributions allowed to the different plans.
· Compliance requirements.
· How to decide what plan is right for you.
· Other tips and tricks you can do with a small business retirement plan.
You are highly encouraged to bring your own questions for the presentation.
Presented by: Michael Marangola, CFP®, ChFC®, CLU® and Grant Seybold, CFP®
Michael Marangola and Grant Seybold are Financial Planners at the Marangola Financial Group. The firm specializes in comprehensive financial planning focusing on investment management, retirement planning, estate planning and taxes. Both Mike and Grant hold their Certified Financial Planner designation and are registered tax preparers. Combining this knowledge, they are able to unleash the power of the financial planning process by integrating the investment strategy with the tax strategy. They are both active in the financial planning community and currently sit on the board of the Financial Planning Association of Ventura County.