Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Are you working too hard to find enough profitable customers and clients for your business? Bring your pen and paper. This hands-on webinar will take you through five specific ways people are doubling and tripling their sales with low-cost and no-cost techniques you can start using almost instantly.
Whether you market traditionally or through the Internet, this is one of the most important workshops you will attend this year.
In this webinar for small business owners, top marketing consultant James Bond will share five secrets to growing your business, increasing your number of clients and customers, and boosting your profits almost immediately, using advanced and guerrilla marketing techniques. If you have a small or mid-sized business, you will learn a few simple ways to win more and better clients and customers for your business, easier and faster, including:
- Multiplying your income by understanding how REAL BUYERS are different from everyone else... and how to target your message specifically to them;
- Creating an engaging pitch (for face-to-face meetings and advertising) that attracts buyers from the first moment they encounter you;
- Positioning your bucket to catch the rainfall... identifying the best sources of larger numbers of buyers, and creating a way to turn them into customers;
- Tips for using sales promotion to accelerate your sales almost instantly;
- Becoming THE alternative to something your buyers are already using;
- And more...
Stop struggling. This can make your marketing process so much easier. Guaranteed!!!
Presented By: James Bond is a specialist in marketing, management and strategic planning. Over more than 30 years he's worked with hundreds of businesses of all size and type, from startups and home-based businesses to divisions of Fortune 500 companies. For thirteen years, he ran Leadership Management Associates of California, Inc., providing management development and business growth services to a broad range of major companies. Early in his career, James was president of a regional advertising agency in Canada serving Fortune 500 and smaller businesses.