Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
If you are a Consultant, or are considering becoming one, this workshop is for you!
It doesn't matter what your specialty is: business management, social media marketing, information technology, security, personal image and credibility, and more. We cover it all.
In just a few hours, you will learn powerful tips and strategies you can use right away, to attract, win and retain more of the most valuable clients.
This workshop covers:
- Defining your income needs
- How to develop a profitable consulting practice
- Self-confidence and personal presentation
- How to package and price yourself effectively
- How to find and win great clients
- Developing valuable referral sources
- How to present and sell effectively
- Tips for managing your business so it doesn't overwhelm your life
- Thinking outside the box to boost your income
- And more
James I. Bond is a "Behavioral Management" specialist, who has spent more than 35 years as a marketing, management and strategic planning consultant. He's worked with hundreds of businesses of all size and type, from startups and home-based businesses to divisions of Fortune 500 companies. For thirteen years, he also ran one of Southern California's leading behavioral management firms, employing psychologists and business consultants. Early in his career, James was president of a regional advertising agency in Canada serving Fortune 500 and smaller businesses.