In this webinar, you will learn:
• How to create estimates for bids, proposals, and quotes.
• How to save time by copying and memorizing estimates.
• How QuickBooks can auto-generate your invoice directly from the estimate in full or in part (progress invoicing).
• How to display project reports.
• How to update job and project status.
• How to create reports for time and expense tracking, and analyze profitability by job, project, or client/customer.
Presented by: Juliana Ramirez
Juliana Ramirez is an accounting professional, entrepreneur, 20-year small business bookkeeper, workshop presenter, business adviser, community volunteer and Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor. Juliana has trained and helped multiple small businesses including her own. She takes pride in enabling clients to handle as much or as little of their business’s accounting and bookkeeping as they desire. In 2017, she was featured as ProAdvisor of the month on Intuit’s Firm of the Future website.