Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Have you ever thought about owning a business, but didn't know where to start? Join us for an informative workshop where you'll learn about the challenges and benefits of owning a franchise from an experienced franchise consultant. Arm yourself with information and learn if franchising is the right opportunity for you.
Let's unwrap the secrets and answer some questions:
- Why franchising versus buying an existing business or starting my own?
- What type of ownership models exist?
- What industries or business are thriving in today's economy?
- What makes a good franchise owner?
- What are the financing options?
- How does one research and evaluate franchise businesses?
Presented By: Kristina Hawfield Having spent nearly 20 years in a corporate career, Kristina was first introduced to FranNet as a client in her quest to become a business owner. A trusted advisor, Kristina served as an in-house consultant to large, international law firms advising partners and firm management on strategic planning, client targeting, marketing and strategic growth. She's passionate about helping others realize the freedom and benefits of owning their own business through FranNet's no cost consulting and coaching program.